The professionals who are in our ship are only the tip of the iceberg. A team of experts on the ground is continuously evaluating risks and responsible for coordinating many different tasks, such as charting our course based on temperatures, wind velocity at various altitudes, and fuel usage. They thus assure success by carefully analyzing the situation to be able to distinguish the subtle difference in between a path leading to success and a path leading to failure.
- The minimum investment necessary for the journey requires us to make an uncompromising plan that covers even the smallest details.
- Our purpose is to eliminate any possibility that a defect can occur.
- Executing Kaizen establishes strict rules on daily communication, and guarantees everyone will be heard.
- Strictly followed and continuously improved standards guarantee permanent progress in the deployed system.
- There is an optimal path leading to success in every journey.